This WordPress Plugin helps you to ping and index fast your blogs. PubSubHubBub (PuSH) WordPress Plugin is and Open Protocol Provided by Google for distributed publish/subscribe communication on the Internet. This Plugin can index fast your new added Content in your blog, and as a result it increases the speed at which your content gets indexed and ranked by the major search engines.
PubSubHubbub is just a protocol, not a service, but we’re running this as an open test server for anybody to use to help bootstrap the protocol. Feel free to publish to or subscribe from this hub. You can migrate in the future when you want to run your own hub server, or you can just keep using this one.
Features of PubSubHubBub
- Now supports multiple hubs!
- Supports all of the feed formats used by WordPress, not just ATOM and RSS2
- Announces which hubs you are using by adding
<link rel="hub" ...>declarations to your template header and ATOM feed
<atom:link rel="hub" ...>to your RSS feeds along with the necessary XMLNS declaration for RSS 0.92/1.0.
Download and Installation of PubSubHubBub
- Download This Plugin By Clicking Here
- Upload the
pubsubhubbubdirectory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Change custom hubs under your PubSubHubbub Settings (optional)